The Love for Yourselfpublished on 2011-02-19 15:18:00
« go back
There are many types of love. To love yourself does not mean to have a narcissistic behavior or lacking objectiveness.
The love for yourself is accompanied by inner peace and by action full of care, attention and self respect.
It is reflected in all actions and it emerges from the manifestation of other kinds of love:
- If you love God, then you love yourself for you are His creation.
- When you love nature and spend time enjoying its beauty, or relaxing in silence, then you love yourself.
- When you eat healthy, you take care of your organism, you do not intoxicate it, then you love yourself
- When you sleep as much as you need, you love yourself.
- Any time you do things you like, you prove yourself you love yourself.
- When you share love with the beloved ones, people or animals, you open up to love, you transform, you allow love to change you.
- When you do not overwork, you love yourself.
- When you protect the others, show them and prove yourself what it is that you need.
- When you find joy, your heart is open, and can feel the state of love.
- When you take care of yourself do this with love, not as a “must”, as a task, and the care becomes a manifestation of love.
- When you drink as much water as you body needs, you love it.
- The same when you breathe fresh air.
- You can fill in by yourself, it’s easy.
Read the list. And think now that any time you act contrary to these you do not love yourself. And you do not allow the opening towards the love for yourself. And probably you do not allow others to love you…..
« go back